284 Main Street Topeka, Kansas 66621
Automotive Technician / Mechanic
• Highly skilled and dependable with hands-on experience and excellent training to perform service,
diagnostics, and repairs on domestic and imported automobiles and trucks.
• Contribute to repeat and referral business through strong problem-solving skills and commitment to
top-quality workmanship and excellent customer service.
• Expertise interpreting technical specifications; provide leadership to other mechanics to increase
repair accuracy, minimize lost time, and ensure safety compliance.
• Participate in continuous training and professional development activities to maintain current
knowledge of rapidly advancing automotive technologies.
Education & Certifications
Associate of Applied Science (AAS) – Automotive Technology, Mechanical (2005)
Metropolitan Community College, Kansas City, Missouri
Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) – A1, A4, A5, A6, A7
Standley Automotive – Topeka, Kansas
Lead Technician - 12/2013 to Present
Supervise four full-time mechanics and two apprentices in troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing a
wide variety of vehicle makes and models. Manage day-to-day schedule and operations of repair shop,
maintaining strong focus on quality workmanship and customer service. Evaluate accuracy of diagnoses
and approve recommended repairs. Complete records, warranty documentation, and ensure proper
maintenance of tools and equipment. Meet face-to-face with customers to provide estimates and explain
• Integral in establishing service and repair shop grounded on high-quality workmanship by
providing strong leadership and motivation to junior mechanics and apprentices.
• Led service and repair shop in achieving two nationally recognized Service Excellence awards for
quality of work and commitment to customer service.