Upon confirmation of payment in full as set forth in paragraph C above, SELLER
agrees to promptly execute all necessary papers and to take all necessary steps
to transfer ownership and registration of the animal to BUYER at no cost to the
(1) SELLER warrants s/he has clear title to said horse;
(2) SELLER makes no other warranties, express or implied, including
the warranties of fitness for a particular purpose except as may be otherwise
provided for in this AGREEMENT;
(3) SELLER warrants the following:
(4) BUYER warrants that BUYER has had the option to review the condition and
health of the horse, including any veterinarian examinations, at BUYER’s
expense. In the event BUYER has the horse examined by a licensed veterinarian
as indicated in this paragraph E(4), then that veterinarian examination shall be
attached hereto as Exhibit A.
(5) In the event said horse shall not meet any of the above warranties
at the time of delivery, provided same is discovered within _____________ days
from the date of delivery to BUYER, SELLER agrees to do the following:
F. Risk of Loss
(1) Pending delivery to Buyer, which delivery shall be memorialized by
BUYER’s signature on a receipt for delivery, SELLER shall assume the risk of
loss of said horse, and upon receipted delivery to BUYER, BUYER shall assume the
risk of loss.
(2) In the event of the loss of the horse prior to receipted delivery
to BUYER, SELLER shall return to BUYER any deposit paid by BUYER.
Upon material breach of this AGREEMENT by one party the other party shall have
the option to terminate same.
On any breach, the other party shall have the right to recover expenses and
costs within the parameters of paragraph I, below.
This AGREEMENT shall be governed by the laws of the State of
file:///C|/WINDOWS/Desktop/Forms/sample bill of sale.txt (2 of 3) [6/7/2001 11:33:33 PM]