To obtain a job as a customer services representative where I can utilize my management
skills and customer satisfaction training.
• 100% positive feedback from satisfied customers over 5-year survey period.
• Implemented a floor plan that allowed employees to serve 10 more customers an hour,
which greatly increased customer recommendations and referrals.
• Proficient at multi-tasking. Able to answer phones, take notes and treat customers with
attentive respect under stress.
• Fluent in Spanish and English
• Competent with Windows, Mac and Linux. Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office and
Restaurant Manager 2006 - 2012
• “La Roux Restaurant” in Minneapolis, MN
• Awarded “Employee of the Month” five times
• Responsible for customer service, filing and bookkeeping
• Trained and scheduled employees
Head Waiter 2004 - 2006
• “The Sweet and Sour Duck” in St. Paul, MN
• Addressed customer questions and complaints
• Coordinated employee stations so as to minimize delays and long waits
• Personally attended 10 – 15 tables at a time
Hostess 2000 - 2002
• “Eats and Sweets” in Anoka, MN
• Assigned and organized reservations
• Greeted and seated customers
University of Minnesota June 2002
• B.A. in Psychology