ELWHA KLALLAM HERITAGE TRAINING CENTER
CONFERENCE ROOM RENTAL AGREEMENT
401 East First Street, Port Angeles, WA 98362 ! (360) 417-8545!
Mailing address _____________________________________________ Phone _____________
Date(s) requested ____________to ____________Time ________ to ________ (Please include set up time)
Purpose of rental use ____________________________________________________________
Approximate attendance: _________________________________________________________
The maximum occupancy of the Elwha Klallam Heritage Training Center (EKHTC) Conference Room is 49 people.
Booking 6+ events in 12 months will give renters a 10% discount if payment is received prior to first event.
• Room rental shall be on a first come, first serve basis once rental agreement is on file
• Room availability is Monday-Sunday 7:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
• The Elwha Klallam Heritage Training Center reserves the right to terminate contract as we see fit
• All individuals and/or businesses must complete a room rental agreement form
• Payment is due on the day of the conference room use
• Cancellation must be done one week prior to the scheduled event or the renter will be penalized for half of the
total fee of the rental
• The conference room will be set up with tables and chairs to your specifications by the EKHTC staff. A $25 set-
up fee applies to all events
• The EKHTC is a smoke-free building
• Audio visual requirements will be set up to your specifications, which will be included in your rental fee
• Without incurring extra charges, events may be held during EKHTC hours at $45 per hour. Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
• After hours and weekend rentals shall be an additional charge of $10.00 an hour. Renters will be provided a staff
person to set up, tear down, and secure building
• The Events Coordinator will provide a list of caterers in the area if you would like to serve lunch or light
• If serving food you must possess the proper permits prior to your event (if the event is open to the public)
• Renters are responsible for any damage to the facility and/or contents of fixtures. All damages must be reported
to EKHTC staff immediately
• The room must be left in a neat, clean and orderly condition. If these conditions are not met, a Room Clean-up
Fee of $200.00 or the actual cost of cleaning, whichever is higher, will be charged and notice will be given to the
group. Individuals holding events assume responsibility for any damage to rooms, contents of equipment used
will be charged for any necessary repairs or replacement.
• Renters understand that nothing shall be attached to the walls, ceiling, or any of the fixtures.
• It is understood that the EKHTC is in no way responsible for any personal injuries, property damages or other
liabilities that may be incurred during use of their facility. Renter agrees to release indemnity and hold the
EKHTC harmless of any such damages
• The EKHTC is a drug, alcohol and smoke free facility