Bringing strong expertise insetting, finishing, repairing and waxing teeth.
Performance Summary: Dexterous and skillful dental laboratory technician with a 10+ years’
experience in a comprehensive range of dental technology and services. Full command on
prosthetic dental lab operations, equipment adjustment and dental X-Ray imaging. Expert in
purposive dental tools development.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
ASPEN DENTAL, Sunnyvale, CA | 8/2009 to Present
• Designed and created a purpose built dental appliance based on the dentist’s requirements
• Reduced annual equipment repair cost up till 50% by vigilant and proactive preventive
maintenance of the equipment.
• Prepare fillings, mix plasters and pastes for taking impressions.
• Perform suction during procedure. Maintain the scaling, x ray and other dental equipment in
• Keep record of all treatments provided and repair dental appliances that are damaged or
• Utilize waxes, alloys and polymers for dental appliance making.
PATTERSON COMPANIES, Sunnyvale, CA
Dental Lab Assistant, 8/2004 to 7/2009
• Enhanced x-ray quality up till 80% by formatting the machine software.
• Developed a functional alteration in the x-ray machine to enable x rays from customized
• Adjusted and brought the x-ray equipment in position for x-ray imaging.
• Covered patients with lead apron in order to prepare for x-ray.
• Assisted in taking x-Rays of the patients and developed the films independently.
• Maintained the x-ray equipment in neat, hygienic and operational condition at all times.
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SUPPORTIVE MEDICINE, Sunnyvale, CA | 2004
A.S., Biomedical Technology