Client E. Name (333) 555-5555 or (324) 888-1111
3213 Resume Lane - City, ST 45678-3537
Solutions oriented professional eager to apply recently completed accounting degree towards
launching a successful career with an organization that will capitalize on accounting, tax return
preparation, administrative, leadership, and IT talents while offering opportunities for ongoing
professional growth in exchange for a solid work ethic, integrity, and commitment to superior
Name State University - City, ST
B.S., Accounting, 2003
Name University - City, ST
Advanced Auditing Coursework to meet State Board CPA examination requirements, 2003
GPA: 4.0/3 Semester Hours
CPA Examination Candidate, November 2003
H&R Block - Montgomery, ST
Tax Preparation Course, 2001
Office Manager, Company Name - City, ST
• In charge of accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, vendor discounting, expense
accounting, bank deposit and reconciliation, inventory and asset account management, and
• Successfully reduced outstanding receivables by over 50% through proactive account
management and collection practices.
• Significantly enhanced accounting and office operations efficiency, productivity, and quality
through strategic automation of accounting processes and databases.
• Interacted with vendors to address and resolve billing discrepancies.
• Represented company to key clientele and prospective customers in a positive manner, playing an
instrumental role in facilitating business development.