JANE R. DOE
227 US Route #1 PMB 120
Edison, NJ 08902
Tel: (732) 594-0478
Education: THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY State College, PA
Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering, May 2004
Work Experience COMPANY XYZ, INC.
2004 - Present Manufacturing Engineer Dunellen, NJ
• Participated in the overall management of an 80 person bulk pharmaceutical manufacturing facility
generating in excess of $1B annually in revenues. Cross function team consists of engineers,
supervisors, chemical operators and administrative support staff.
• Provided training for operators, engineers and supervisors on new equipment and processes.
• Developed numerous factory shut down plans and coordinated the execution of shut down activities
including campaign change over and major maintenance activities, assisting in the development of
implementation of reliability centered maintenance programs.
• Successfully coordinated the timely production launch of a new drug critical to the company’s
strategic objectives including project scale-up, technology transfer and personnel training.
• Coordinated the execution of numerous simultaneous multi-million dollar projects in an operating
bulk pharmaceutical manufacturing facility including vessel replacements, major equipment
upgrades, a DCS replacement and DI water system upgrades. The cost of the capital upgrades
• Successfully identified and conducted process yield, time cycle and abnormality investigations by
applying problem solving techniques such as Six Sigma methodology.
May 2003 – August 2003 Company XYZ, Inc. – Summer Intern Dunellen, NJ
• Assisted in directing chemical operators in the manufacture of bulk pharmaceuticals including
process technical support, process troubleshooting, training, motivation, union contract interpretation
and cGMP, Environmental and Safety compliance on a rotating shift schedule.
• Effectively supported aggressive production schedules while optimizing procedures, minimizing
down time, yield losses and process delays for two processes operating simultaneously.
• Developed an excellent knowledge and understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices
(cGMPs), Safety, and Environmental Compliance Policies
May 2002 – August 2002 Company ABC - Summer Intern Philadelphia, PA
• Assisted in Project Management activities such as cost tracking and forecasting, scheduling and
contractor labor & material tracking.
• Gained a strong background in construction, project management and contractor relations.
• Responsible for "front end" engineering support for Bulk Chemical and Pharmaceutical projects
which included scope development, scheduling, planning, estimating, estimate review, forecasting
and preparation for funding review and approval.
EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES and HONORS:
President, ISPE Student Chapter; Secretary of Student Council; Den Leader for Big Sisters, Dean’s Honor Roll, Tau Beta
Pi, Delta Sigma Sorority
REFERENCES: Available on request.