Group Meeting Agenda: template for students 1 of 2
Ref: A393979, 0.3
Last Updated: 11/15/2016 9:36 AM
Group Meeting Agenda: template for students
Date and Time:
Wednesday, Oct 1,
Who will take notes?
Who is leading the discussion?
What will be
discussed at the
Who will be
What action needs to be taken? What do we need to
Everyone needs to report on the progress of their
Sally to show group books she has found on topic
Joe and Jack to show group website/online info
Group practical application is coming up. We need
to decide who is doing what. We also need to
decide when things need to be done by. Joe –
bring printout of
Task Planning and Delegation
Group Evaluation checklist
- make sure we are on
track. Mary bring copy of checklist
Who’s taking notes? Who’s sending out agenda?
An agenda will support the organisation of your meetings. It is used to outline:
• what is going to be discussed at the next meeting
• who will lead the discussion
• who is responsible for taking notes
• what products/tasks need to be presented at the meeting.
It can also be used to plan time into group meetings for:
• discussing group effectiveness
• summarising responsibilities
• planning the next meeting’s agenda.
Refer to the sample agenda below. A blank template for you to use can be found on