Pennsylvania Agreement to Sublease/Sublet
This agreement is to sublet real property according to the terms specified below.
The sublessor agrees to sublet, and the subtenant agrees to take the premises described below. Both
parties agree to keep, perform, and fulfill the promises, conditions and agreements expressed below:
1. SUBLESSOR: The sublessor is: _________________________________________.
2. SUBTENANT: The subtenant is: _________________________________________.
3. PREMISES: The location of the premises is: _______________________________________________.
4. TERM: The term of this sublease is __________________, beginning __________________, 20____
and ending __________________, 20____.
5. RENT PAYMENTS: The rent is $ ________ per month, payable in advance on the ____________ day
of the month. The rent is payable to ________________ at
6. AGREEMENT TERMINATION: The sublease agreement will terminate on __________________,
20____. There shall be no holding over under the terms of this sublease agreement under any
7. UTILITIES: All charges for utilities connected with premises which are to be paid by the sublessor
under the master lease shall be paid by the subtenant for the term of this sublease.
8. PROPERTY CONDITION: Subtenant agrees to surrender and deliver to the sublessor the premises
and all furniture and decorations within the premises in as good a condition as they were at the
beginning of the term, reasonable wear and tear expected. The subtenant will be liable to the
sublessor for any damages occurring to the premises or the contents thereof or to the building which
are done by the subtenant or him/her guests.
9. DEPOSIT: Subtenant agrees to pay sublessor a deposit of $______________ to cover damages
beyond normal wear and tear, unpaid rent, and unpaid utilities. Sublessor agrees that if the premises
and contents thereof are returned to him/her in the same condition as when received by the
subtenant, reasonable wear and tear thereof expected, and if there is no unpaid rent or unpaid utility