FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES GIVEN BELOW FOR PREPARING YOUR
PROJECT REPORT IN THE GIVEN FORMAT
1. The project report should be neatly typed.
2. Avoid using Abbreviations.
3. The text should be justified and typed in the Font style ‘Times New Roman’ and
Font size ‘12’.
4. Heading and subheading should be bold.
5. Abstract should not be more than 150 words.
6. Prior history of the work not more than 1 page (mention the closest history).
7. The Project report should be sent by email only as an attachment in word format.
The name of the file should be <Trainee name-Company name>
Format of the Project Report
! Name of the Trainee :
! Name of the Company :
! Name of the Supervisor/Guide :
! Title of Report :
! Field of Training :
(R&D, QC/QA, production,
Marketing, IPR etc)
! Area of the project :
(Molecular Biology, Immunology,
! Abstract (or summary) :
(In 150 words approx.)
! Background art of the :
(In 1 page)