2013- Current Winchester Country Club, Meadow Vista, CA
Managing Director of Club Operations
1,100 acres, 409 home site community with golf course and clubhouse
• Directly responsible for all aspects of the multi-use project to include-
o Club Operations in all aspects to include 18 hole Robert Trent Jones Jr. & Sr. design and
36,000 sq ft clubhouse;
o $3.5 million dollar operation budget;
o Sales and marketing of 136 home sites;
o Planning and management of spec home building program;
o HOA planning and management
• Planned and implemented 1.7M capital improvement program for Club to include
o Interior and exterior renovations;
o FF&E plan;
o Fitness and lifestyle components;
o New restaurant and kitchens
• Added over 100 memberships in 18-month timeframe through new lifestyle and golf programs.
• Efforts lead to an increase in home values by over $160 per foot and land values nearly 300%.
2010- 2013 Capella Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas, MX
AAA Five Diamond Property
Private Residence Club Manager – Executive Team Member
66 room boutique hotel with 31 private Residences and 19 home sites
• Directly responsible for daily operations, HOA management, asset management and owner
relations. Additional areas of responsibility include-
o Implementation of all Club documents including development of the Club’s Rules of
o Manage and implement all owner communication;
o Managed owner reservation system for 1/8 fractional ownership plan;
o Developed and manage residential rental program for hotel use;
o Ensured HOA compliance with hotel management agreement and all Mexican laws;
o Created monthly developer updates and reporting;
o Managed three million dollar HOA budget including P&L statements;
• Responsible for hiring, training and developing Residential staff members.
• Developed and implemented Residential Concierge services.
• Developed and managed a three million dollar annual operating budget.
• Assisted residential sales team in all aspects including client entertainment and prospecting.
• Managed daily operations of Hotel including guest feedback and surveys.
• Managed resort wide MOD schedule and procedures.