• Wildlife Techniques: mist-netting, bird banding, small mammal trapping, radio telemetry.
• Outdoor Skills: backpacking and outdoor experience, use of compass, hand-held GPS.
• Training & Certification: Field Orienteering with Map, Compass & GPS (2005), Wilderness First
Responder (2006), CPR and First Aid (current), U.S. Government Drivers License (2006), Spotted
Owl Survey training (2006).
• Relevant Activities: Member, Conservation Unlimited (Student Chapter of The Wildlife Society),
HSU (2004-present); Member Wildlife Conclave Team, HSU (2005 & 2006).
Luke George, PhD Richard W. Sandburg Jaime Sharpe
Wildlife Department Wildlife Biologist Wildlife Department
Humboldt State University USFS – Six Rivers N.F. Humboldt State University
Arcata, CA 95521 Eureka, CA 95501 Arcata, CA 95521
(707) 826-1234 (707) 445-1721 (707) 826-4321
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Prepared by Barbara Peters