• Certified SAS Programmer with more than Seven years of experience in Market Analysis, Financial Analysis and
Health Care Data Analysis
• Experience in Base SAS, SAS Enterprise Guide, Macros, SQL, SAS/STAT, SAS/Access, SAS/GRAPH and
• Experience with PROC SQL, writing queries, using Left Join, Right Join, Outer Join and Union.
• Strong expertise in reporting and summarizing data using PROC REPORT, PROC TABULATE, PROC
SUMMARY and PROC FREQ.
• Expertise in generating maps using PROC GMAP procedure
• Knowledge on SAS efficiency techniques and experience in handling huge volumes of data
• Worked in Data Mining, Statistical environment and extensively used SAS Enterprise Miner for modeling
• Hands-on experience with SAS Model Manager for implementing and tracking of models.
• Hands-on experience in Data mining techniques such as Association, Clustering and Decision trees.
• Strong understanding in various SAS STAT techniques such as ANOVA, Pearson chi-square test, T-Test,
Correlation and Regression Analysis
• Extensively used Enterprise Miner for Data mining, Predictive modeling and statistical analysis for marketing
• Experience in accessing RDBMS databases such as Oracle, Teradata using TOAD and Oracle SQL Developer,
Teradata developer , SQL Server and SAS/Access facility
• Extensively worked on SAS views and SAS Indexes to reduce I/O bottlenecks and processing time for large
volumes of data.
• Expertise in using SAS/ETS and SAS Forecast Studio for time series forecasting
• Good understanding of Health care terminology such as Medicare, Medicaid, HIPPA, CPT, DRG and HCPAC.
• Expertise in developing scripts to identify potential fraud transaction in Health Care Data.
• Proficient in using Import and Export procedures to handle data in raw text format, ORACLE and DB2 database
• Ability to work in fast paced environment with little or no documentation, able to employ new ideas, concepts,
methods, and technologies
• Strong analytical, diagnostic skills and ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
Statistical Software : Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/ODS, SAS/ETS, SAS
Enterprise Guide, SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Model Manager,
SAS Management Console, SQL Server Management Studio, SAS
Programming Languages : SQL,
Databases : Oracle, Tera Data, MS-Access, SQL Server.
Operating Systems : WindowsXP/Vista/Windows7