* Ability to work without direct supervision.
* Ability to work cooperatively and professionally with other departments, with respect to the chain of
* Must possess mature, professional demeanor to interact with vendors, staff and guests.
* Is onsite for events to greet clients and ensure expectations are met (this position requires working nights and
* Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
* Proficient with Social Media/Networks.
* High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Hospitality Management Degree beneficial. MUST HAVE hospitality & food/beverage manager
experience included in resume. A minimum of 2 years Upper Management in Catering Sales
Management and Event Management background required. Email resume only. No phone calls please.
Compensation: $45,000-$55,000+ depending on experience. Health Insurance after 90 days.