123 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94122
Home : 000-000-0000 Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced SEO Analyst who is persistent in keeping up to date on any SEO changes by the major search engines.
Adept at website development, troubleshooting website programming and organizing website content. Specializes in
public service blogs and ecommerce websites.
• Knowledgeable on every Google algorithm update
• Adept at utilizing several types of analytical software
• Develops custom metrics to measure website performance
• Able to establish good working relationships with reliable online content providers
• Proficient in several website programming languages
• Efficient at interviewing clients to determine goals and needs
• Creates comprehensive presentations and reports for client benefit
October 2010 to July 2014 Sunder Marketing-New Parkland, CA SEO Analyst
• Responsible for evaluating client websites and developing a plan filled with action items.
• Monitored scheduled and unscheduled algorithm changes to the major search engines.
• Represented the company at a variety of Internet marketing seminars and symposiums.
November 2005 to October 2010 Golf Internet Services-New Parkland, CA SEO Analyst
• Created comprehensive metrics and generated web traffic reports based on those metrics.
• Worked closely with marketing partners to develop link building programs for clients.
• Responsible for maintaining SEO guidelines and integrity on each customer website.
July 2000 to November 2005 Pique Marketing-New Parkland, CA SEO Analyst
• Developed an initial introduction package for new customers that explained the benefits of good SEO.
• Responsible for regular customer training sessions on how to properly update and utilize their websites.
• Worked with IT group to monitor web services and make them more efficient.
2000 Technical School of the Valley, New Parkland, CA Bachelor of Science, Internet Marketing