Vacation Rental Short-Term Lease Agreement
This Vacation Rental Short-Term Lease Agreement (this “Agreement”) constitutes a contract
between the undersigned person (“you”) and Windcliff Properties, Inc. (“Windcliff”).
1. Reservation Requirements and Full Payment. Reservations are not considered “guaranteed” until Windcliff
receives your signed Agreement and receives and accepts the required deposit and full payment. If your
signed Agreement and full payment is not received and accepted by Windcliff at least 14 days prior to your
arrival, your reservation is subject to cancellation. You agree that Windcliff may charge your card on file
for the remaining balance after deposit without notice no earlier than 14 days before arrival.
2. Deposit to Secure your Reservation. You must pay a reservation deposit when making your reservation in
the amount of 30% or one night of the cost of your vacation rental, whichever is greater. You waive all
rights to bank account interest that may accrue on your deposit. A fee of $25 will be charged for returned
3. Confirmation of Reservation(s). Confirmation of your reservation will be emailed to you. Please read the
confirmation for accuracy of dates, mailing address, number of adults and/or children and accommodations.
You must notify Windcliff of any errors within one business day.
4. Damage Protection. The Damage Protection (Security Deposit Protection) plan covers unintentional
damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management
prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benfit of $3,000.00. Any damages that exceed
$3,000.00 will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our Rental Properties, an
Insured Person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or
omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to
a maximum benefit of $3,000.00. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Security Deposit
Protection coverage are contained in the Certificate of Insurance or Insurance Policy
(www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/10sdi). The Damage Protection can be purchased up to, and including
at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection
and Insurance Services to pay directly Windcliff Properties, Inc. any amount payable under the
terms and conditions of the Damage Protection. Please contact Windcliff Properties, Inc. directly if
you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
5. Additional Security Deposit. Windcliff reserves the right at its discretion to charge a security deposit at the
time of reservation in the amount of $250 or 15% of the total payment, whichever is greater. This deposit
will be refunded in whole or in part at Windcliff’s discretion after your departure and an inspection of the
premises by Windcliff.
6. Charges for Additional Guests. For each approved additional guest over 2 guests (over 3 years of age), you
will be charged $25 per night per guest. An expected total guest count per night is required at the time of
reservation. You will be charged without notice for additional guests not disclosed to Windcliff.
7. Maximum Occupancy. The maximum occupancy for the rental property is the number the rental property
sleeps, including children, as displayed on the Windcliff website for the property. The number of guests
must be pre-approved by Windcliff. If you bring in extra guests without prior approval and payment, you
may be asked to vacate the rental property and forfeit all rent paid.
8. Visitors: A visitor is an occupant in the rental property that is not staying overnight. The total number of
persons permitted in a rental property including visitors is 150% of the maximum occupancy for the
property. Any visitor staying overnight is considered a guest and subject to additional charges. Any
occupancy for daily use in excess of the maximum is a violation of this agreement.