2016 CANAL DAYS MARINE HERITAGE FESTIVAL
Vendor Participant Application
1. Vendor Application: MUST be completed and submitted by Friday, March 25, 2016 (by 4:30 pm EST) and
MUST include a 50% deposit payment. Applicants requesting more than one (1) vendor stand location MUST
submit an application for each separate location/site being requested. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Notification of Acceptance: you will be notified of your application status by Friday, April 29, 2016. This
will include your letter of acceptance.
3. Approved vendors: MUST include final payment that MUST be received by Friday, June 24, 2016.
Otherwise your application will be invalid.
NOTE: All deposits are non-refundable once accepted and or withdrawn
Criteria – Policies and Procedures
● Methods of payment are accepted by: cheque, money order and or credit card payment (Visa and MasterCard).
All cheques must be made payable to: City of Port Colborne. NSF cheques will be charged $25.00 fee.
● All vendors MUST have their own awning/tent coverage, lengthy extension cords and any other equipment for
the festival. All materials and equipment MUST be well maintained, presentable and conform to current fire,
building and health code requirements.
● Vendor sites will be assigned by the vendor coordinator.
● Vendors are required to provide a detailed list of their products and or menu.
● The vendor coordinator reserves the right to make changes and modifications, and designate specific vendors
as sole proprietor for specific products.
The following information MUST be included in your application to be considered:
1. All necessary communication details and reference page.
2. Description and photos of your vendor set-up including products listed for sale and pricing.
3. A Lottery License MUST be attached if money is being received for a chance to win a prize and shall
comply with the AGCO gaming regulations.
4. The signed contract – authorizing you to bind the completed vending applications form.
5. The completed certification form. Please refer to attachment “A” for details.
6. Certificate of Insurance.
7. Deposit of 50% minimum.
NOTE: Acceptance as a vendor in previous Canal Days Marine Heritage Festival is not to be considered as a guarantee of entry/participation in this year’s
festival. The Festival does not guarantee approved returning vendors that they will be provided with the same location as in previous years.
Hours of Operation: